Career Exploration and Assessment Program
Career issues can be both exciting and daunting in the life of students at any level of their education. CAPS and Career Services have partnered to support students in meeting three career-related goals:
- Exploring career options.
- Developing professional identity.
- Supporting career planning.
To meet these three goals, the Career Exploration and Assessment Program offers three main services. Click on the link to get more information about each service.
- Career Workshops
- Individual career counseling and assessment.
- Clarifying the services provided by both CAPS and Career Services.
If you have visited our website before and are interested in simply signing up for a workshop, please click here to view the schedule and enroll in a workshop.