Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Here are some other common questions about our services.  If you have other questions, please feel free to call us at 215-898-7021 or email us.

Do you offer career counseling or career testing?

Yes. Please refer to Career Related Services at CAPS webpage for more information.

How do I return from a leave of absence?

All requests to return from a leave of absence begin with your academic advisor.  After you make contact with your advisor, you may be directed to CAPS as part of the return from leave process. If you require our involvement in this process, please click the link below to download the checklist and required forms.
Return From Leave Paperwork.

Can LPS students (The College of Liberal and Professional Studies) be seen at CAPS?

Yes, LPS students enrolled in classroom programs are eligible (LPS online program, phone support only, through 24/7 phone service ProtoCALL).